InfraCore is committed to building a high performing culture based on core values.
Our values guide us on how we work together and make decisions.
InfraCore is committed to creating a safe workplace and a safe workforce.
We are committed to having a work environment where safety and productivity are not compromised. This commitment supports our company culture, vision, mission and values.
These policies apply to all people employed or engaged directly through InfraCore Ltd including staff and contractors. It covers all the above people when undertaking organizational business.
Our Key Policies
InfraCore limited is committed to improving the quality of life for residents and visitors through the provision of high quality services and the maintenance of essential infrastructure.
We achieve this through sound business practices based on continuous improvements that meet or exceed the quality and cost effectiveness of the private sector.
Our commitment to improve environmental performance:
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Member of the Rotorua Sustainable Charter.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Monitor and reduce the use of raw materials, water and energy where possible.
- Identify and reduce/eliminate pollution and waste.
- Assess the impact; on the environment, of all our operations and strive for continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Support and encourage contracts and suppliers that use environmentally friendly practices and products.
InfraCore Limited is committed to conducting its operations in a sustainable and environmentally friendly manner.
Health and Safety Policy
InfraCore values a healthy and safe workplace. We want people to be able to achieve the necessary outcomes in a safe manner and believe creating a culture of care and wellbeing throughout the organization is both the right thing to do and will be good for the operational effectiveness and sustainability of the business.
So far as is reasonably practicable, we are committed to providing a working environment and work systems which are free from risk of injury or disease for our employees, contractors, volunteers and visitors. We are committed to providing the highest standards of health and safety performance based on best practice and continual performance improvement. We recognise that the responsibility for health and safety is shared and all employees are equally responsible for minimising accidents, for following safe work practices, and ensuring a safe and healthy workplace.